Experiential Tour: Wine, Charcuterie, and Fine Cheeses
6/27/2020, 7/25/2020, 8/22/2020, 9/26/2020
Uncork our stories and explore Hotel de Paris Museum through food and drink. Enjoy a quieter setting with a knowledgeable tour guide and see where culinary history was made. French and California wines are accompanied by platters of charcuterie and fine cheeses. Gluten free, vegetarian, and soft drink choices also available.
• $50 per person
• Live music
• An immersive experience that includes two glasses of wine served with charcuterie and fine cheeses
• An authentic setting that spotlights local cuisine and culture
• Maximum capacity 24 people
• An enthusiastic and conversant host who highlights culinary history
• A variety of restaurants, bars, shops, and lodging within walking distance or a short drive
21+ years only.