From Elk to Aspen: An Adventure by Bus
9/20/2018, 9/21/2018, 9/22/2018, 9/27/2018, 9/28/2018, 9/29/2018, 10/4/2018, 10/5/2018, 10/6/2018, 10/11/2018, 10/12/2018, 10/13/2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $50 per adult; $25 per child age 12 and under
- From: 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Science & Nature, Special Event
As early morning sunlight bounces through golden aspen leaves and elk bugles radiate from open meadows, it is impossible to ignore the magic of fall in the Rockies.
Experience these autumnal wonders from the comfort of our 14-passenger bus or 12-passenger van as we journey between breath-taking locations within Rocky Mountain National Park. Our naturalist-guide will regale you with tales about plants and animals, wanderers and settlers, and tell you how the survival of Rocky’s current and past inhabitants is shaped by this rugged climate. Spend a morning discovering the intricacies that make Rocky Mountain National Park such an intriguing location.