Georgetown’s Miners and Moguls
Jul 20, 2017
- Location: Golden History Museums
- 923 10th St., Golden, CO 80401
- Host Organization: Golden History Museums
- Price: $10 members, $15 non-members
- From: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- History & Heritage, Museums
The Pike’s Peak Gold Rush made this town. Later, it was called the “Silver Queen of Colorado.” It’s now a popular tourist stop with a loop railway. Georgetown has worn many hats! Georgetown’s Miners, Moguls is the topic of historian Ed Weising for this evening. Celebrate the town and the characters who reinvented it over the years.
Join us at Golden History Center. Program begins at Golden History Center at 6 p.m. sharp. The program will last around two hours. Members always get a discount. Membership pays for itself with just a few programs for your family. Join us.