Grand Lake Safari
7/17/2018, 7/24/2018, 7/31/2018, 8/7/2018, 8/14/2018, 8/21/2018, 8/28/2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $95 per adult; $55 per child age 12 and under
- From: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
- Science & Nature, Special Event
Rocky Mountain National Park contains breathtaking scenery, ample wildlife viewing, and opportunities to connect with the past as you travel across Trail Ridge Road, the scenic and awe-inspiring by-way across the Continental Divide.
A professional guide will provide participants with an overview of the park’s history, flora, fauna, and geology while they view passing landscapes from the comfort of a 14-passenger bus or 12-passenger van. Opportunity for taking pictures will be provided at the many pull-off stops along the way such as the Alluvial Fan, Rainbow Curve, Alpine Visitor Center, Milner Pass (Continental Divide), Holzwarth Historic Site, and the historic town of Grand Lake.