Grant County Exhibit Lecture
Sep 14, 2017
- Location: Western Museum of Mining & Industry
- 225 North Gate Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Host Organization: Western Museum of Mining & Industry
- Price: Free; suggested donation of $5
- From: 06:00 PM to 08:30 PM
- History & Heritage, Museums, Special Event, Visual Arts
In association with the exhibit opening, Ms. Ann McMahon and Mr. Andrew Lindlof will speak with guests about their experience gathering the necessary information for this exhibit and the importance of preserving the history of mining in Grant County. The lecture will take place Thursday, September 14, 2017. Light refreshments will be served at 6:00 pm and the talk will start at 7:00 pm.
Those interested in attending please contact the museum to reserve a spot. Please call 719-488-0880 or respond by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.