Hike with a Naturalist: Black Lake
Aug 11, 2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $50 per adult age 16+
- From: 07:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Science & Nature, Special Event, Sports
Enjoy a breathtaking hike with views of the Continental Divide along the way to a stunning mountain lake at the foot of the backside of Longs Peak. Learn about the natural history and geology of this unique area inside Rocky Mountain National Park with chances to view wildlife along the way.
Other highlights of the day will include Alberta Falls, Mills Lake, Jewel Lake and Ribbon Falls.