Journey to the Top! A Trail Ridge Road Adventure
6/7/2018, 6/13/2018, 6/14/2018, 6/20/2018, 6/21/2018, 6/27/2018, 6/28/2018, 7/4/2018, 7/5/2018, 7/11/2018, 7/12/2018, 7/18/2018, 7/19/2018, 7/25/2018, 7/26/2018, 8/1/2018, 8/2/2018, 8/8/2018, 8/9/2018, 8/15/2018, 8/16/2018, 8/22/2018, 8/23/2018, 8/29/2018, 8/30/2018, 9/5/2018, 9/6/2018, 9/12/2018, 9/13/2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $75 per adult; $45 per child age 12 and under
- From: 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM
- Kids & Families, Science & Nature, Special Event
The premier attraction of Rocky Mountain National Park is the scenic and breathtaking byway named Trail Ridge Road. As the nation’s highest continuous paved highway, this road meanders through various life zones on its way through the park and over one of the largest, most pristine stretches of alpine tundra in the lower 48 states.
A professional educational guide will provide participants with a unique overview of the park’s history, flora, fauna, and geology while they view passing landscapes from the comfort of a 14-passenger bus or 12-passenger van, with opportunity for taking pictures at the many pull-off stops along the way. Some of the more notable features that guests will visit are the Alluvial Fan, Rainbow Curve, Milner Pass (Continental Divide), and the Alpine Visitor Center.