Loveland Fire & Ice Festival
Feb 9, 2018 - Feb 11, 2018
The Nation’s Sweetheart City comes alive for Valentine’s Day with the Loveland Fire & Ice Festival, Feb. 9-11. Two days and three full nights of fun featuring an explosive fireworks show with music and lights, ice sculpting, live entertainment, fire performances, the new Fire Sculpture People’s Choice competition, Brewing and Distilling Arts and more.
● Friday, Feb. 9, 2018, 5 – 10 p.m.
● Saturday Feb. 10, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
● Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018 from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Follow your heart this Valentine's Day to embrace the passion of the season through the arts of live entertainment, sculpting, culinary, brewing and more at the Loveland Fire & Ice Festival. In addition to the new attractions announced, additional exciting event highlights include:
● Live, free music and performances throughout the event
● Explosive nightly fireworks show with music and lights
● Ice sculpting performances and People’s Choice Award: Come watch and meet nationally renowned ice sculptors carve ice masterpieces. Once complete, vote for your favorite and see the pieces lit up with colorful, festive lights.
● Brewing and Distilling Arts – featuring local brewers and distillers such as Crow Hop, Grimm Brothers Brewhouse, Verboten Brewing, Big Thompson Brewery, Horse & Dragon and more. Tickets are available for pre-sale in January.
● The Family Fair – a mini carnival with rides and face painting.
● The Marketplace – a place to experience artisan businesses and shop local
● A Food Truck Food Court – a place to refuel and recharge with a unique variety food options
● Romantic carriage rides
A portion of the proceeds from the festival benefits northern Colorado’s HeartSafe Community to purchase automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for Loveland. If you’re looking for things to do this coming Valentine’s day weekend, don’t miss attending this yearly festival. Bring the entire family for a day of fire, ice, music, and fun! Presented by Visit Loveland and Blazen Illuminations, LLC, this event is free and open to the public. Individual attractions and vendors may have a fee. Learn more at LovelandFireAndIce.com.