My Long Distance Relationship With Running: A One-Woman Comedy Show About a 17-Year Journey
Jun 1, 2018 - Jun 10, 2018
- Location: The Bovine Metropolis Theater
- 1527 Champa St., Denver, CO 80202
- Host Organization: The Bovine Metropolis Theater
- Price: Fri/Sat $20 online, $22 at door. Sun $15 online, $18 at door.
- Friday & Saturday: 8:00 PM, Sunday: 2:00 PM
My Long Distance Relationship with Running: The Early Miles to the Olympic Trails by Brittany Charbeneau
This one-woman show for all ages features Denver’s own Colfax Marathon winner and record holder Brittany Charboneau (also known as The Funny Runner) as she takes us on a hilarious race through each phase of her relationship with running. From the early puppy love miles at age 12 to the moment she fell in love with running to the break up (literally) and eventually to “going all the way” in the Olympic Marathon Trials, a journey that has been 17 years in the making. Whether you’re a runner or not, you’re sure to be sparked with inspiration, relatability and an awareness that runners indeed do not like being shouted at “Run Forest Run! "
My Long Distance Relationship with Running: The Early Miles to the Olympic Trials by Brittany Charbaneau plays the first two weekends in June 2018.
Friday and Saturday Evenings: $20 online* and $22 at the door
Sunday Matinees: $15 online*, $18 at the door
* There are no additional fees. Online tickets (and associated discount) close 90 minutes before the curtain the day of the show. All ticket sales are final. We are unable to offer refunds on show tickets. This show is for all ages and seats are general admission. Please note that this is a guest production and Bovine guest tickets are not valid toward this production.