New Kids on the Block Beer, Spirits & Culinary Festival
Aug 24, 2018
- Location: The Lobby
- 2191 Arapahoe St., Denver, CO 80205
- Host Organization: The Lobby
- Price: $10 - $50
- From: 08:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Food & Drink
Since 2013, every year we have celebrated Colorado breweries under 2 years old with this annual festival. Now, with our 6th year, we are bringing some exciting changes! Not only will be we highlighting new breweries, but distilleries and eateries as well! We’re also expanding into the walled courtyard area outside of The Lobby to create a space for more guests, more things to taste and more fun!
Friday August 24th, 2018
2191 Arapahoe St. Denver, CO 80205
General Admission 8:00pm - 11:00pm
The highlights this year include…
- Cocktail demonstrations & tastings on the lower-level bar by each of our distillery partners
- Live music by local rock/Americana band Morsel
- Unlimited tastes from local breweries, distilleries and restaurants all under 2 years old
- Tastes until their gone from Breweries of New Kids Past – 5 NKOTB veterans featured on the main tap wall
- A subtle 80’s theme, to carry on tradition
- Maybe a little friendly people’s choice competition…
- Photography by Dustin Hall with The Brewtography Project
- Lawn games in the courtyard, and more!
This year we are also featuring the Emily Griffith School of Technology's Culinary Quick Start program as our charitable partner. The Culinary Quick Start program helps students gain culinary experience through an intensive training program that ends in a job fair with local restaurants. Denver's booming restaurant scene has been one of the most exciting and fastest growing in the country, creating a serious need for skilled employees, and The Culinary Quick Start program is addressing that need FOR FREE!
You won't want to miss this epic event, so get your tickets now before they're gone!
Early Bird $40General Admission $45Day of Event $50 Designated Driver $10