Peak to Peak: Historical Highway 7 Bus Adventure
6/24/2018, 7/8/2018, 7/22/2018, 8/5/2018, 8/19/2018, 9/2/2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $50 per adult; $25 per child age 12 and under
- From: 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Science & Nature, Special Event
Nestled deep within the valleys of the Rocky Mountains lie the tales of the native people who were the first to walk this land, remnants of the gutsy early settlers and mountain men, the foundations of the town of Estes Park, and many other hidden landmarks.
Join the Rocky Mountain Conservancy for a historical tour through the town of Estes Park and along Highway 7. While traveling in a 14 passenger mini bus or an 11 passenger van, an educational guide will lead interpretive walks and talks to discuss cultural history and significant landmarks on the Peak to Peak scenic byway.
Throughout this tour there will be opportunities to tour sights listed on the national register of historic places with the Rockies as a backdrop.