Photojournaling: The Story Behind the Photos
Jun 22, 2018 - Jun 24, 2018
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: $300 per adult age 16+
- From: 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
- Science & Nature, Special Event, Visual Arts
Photos are worth a thousand words, so the saying goes. But how much more impact does a photo have when it is accompanied with a written story? This will introduce photographers of all levels to the world of journaling to accompany their photos.
We will go over the basics of photographing wildlife, landscapes, and wildflowers in Rocky Mountain National Park as part of a story. We will go out into the field to capture a story or two along Trail Ridge Road and in the Kawaneechee Valley. Then we will download, edit, and print out our photos and start enhancing the story with words. Participants will walk away with a bound copy of their story/stories.