Plants for Young Sprouts
- Location: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- 1895 Fall River Rd., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Host Organization: Rocky Mountain Conservancy — Field Institute
- Price: Free for children ages 4-6
- From: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Kids & Families, Science & Nature, Special Event
Not all of Rocky Mountain National Park’s creatures have fur, feathers, and scales! In fact, some of the oddest, most-curious creatures have bark and blossoms! In this hands-on, exploration-based program, let your young sprout discover what Rocky’s leafy giants and human visitors have in common. Do plants drink, even if they don’t have mouths? Do they sweat, even though they don’t have foreheads?
Kids will leave with their own woodland creature crafted from plant materials.