Reynolds Ranch Harvest Festival
Oct 7, 2017 - Oct 8, 2017
- Location: Western Museum of Mining & Industry
- 225 North Gate Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Host Organization: Western Museum of Mining & Industry
- Price: $5
- From: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Annual Event, Festivals & Events, Food & Drink, History & Heritage, Kids & Families, Museums, Special Event
Looking for a way to celebrate the beauty of fall? Bring your family to the Western Museum of Mining & Industry for the annual Reynolds Ranch Harvest Festival. On Saturday October 7th and Sunday October 8th WMMI will open up the historic 27 acres located at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains for a celebration of all things fall!
The event will feature a pumpkin patch, hayrides, food trucks and craft vendors! The popular Gold Canyon Gunfighters will be back again to wow the crowds. Visitors can witness the operating stamp mill and blacksmith shop as well as hear the roar of the museum’s working steam engines. There will be crafts, fun activities for kids, and face painting! So come to WMMI and get in the spirit of fall!