Sew Happy Tuesday
Jul 25, 2017 - Dec 12, 2017
- 4042 South Parker Road, Aurora, CO 80014
- Price: Free
- From: 09:00 AM to 02:30 PM
- Free Events
Join us every Tuesday from 9am-2:30pm for our open sew day, hosted by Colorado Fabrics in our Gathering Place! Whether you’re a quilter, fashion designer, interior designer, seamstress, costumer, or cosplayer; an expert, newbie, professionally trained, or self-taught: all are welcome!
Bring your own sewing machine and supplies!
Here are some other helpful things you could bring:
- An extension cord
- A cutting matt
- An iron
- A small ironing board
Before you come, just a heads up:
- Please feel free to bring your water bottle with a tightly closing lid. Outside drinks, other than water, are not allowed.
- Dry snacks (nuts, pretzels, etc.) may be brought upon request, but other food is not allowed in meeting spaces.
- Spray adhesives, spray glitter, and hot glue guns are prohibited.