Stone Fruit Harvest Weekend featuring Persica Day
Jun 2, 2018 - Jun 3, 2018
Persica Day and Stone Fruit Harvest Weekend will begin on June 2nd, 2018 at the Crooked Stave tasting room on Brighton Blvd. The weekend-long festivities will be a celebration of all things stone fruit including peach, apricot, and plum taking over all 22 tap lines with delicious vintage and barrel-aged beers from the Crooked Stave Barrel Cellar.
The Crooked Stave taproom event “Persica Day & Stone Fruit Harvest Weekend” will be the official release of Persica Harvest 2017. Beer release festivities will be starting at 12:00 pm MST at the 3350 Brighton Blvd Taproom, event details include:
- First 10 oz. pour of Persica Harvest 2017 includes a custom Persica glass to keep ($15)
- Additional pours of all stone fruit sours are $6/10 oz.
- 2017 Persica Release, 750ml cork and cage bottles ($28) and 1.5 L Magnum ($70)
- Variety of vintage Persica bottles and draught available
- Magnums of over 30 different brands available for sale
- 22 tap lines featuring vintage and new releases of Crooked Stave stone fruit sours
- Von Pilsner, IPA, Colorado WildSage, St. Bretta and Sour Rosé available in cans for onsite consumption ($3)