SUPERHERO challenge 5k Walk/Run
Aug 27, 2017
- Location: Washington Park
- S. Downing St. & E. Louisiana Ave., Denver, CO 80210
- Host Organization: Washington Park
- Price: free for prostate cancer survivors, $20 for adults, $20 for 18 and under, $20 for 60 and over
- From: 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Kids & Families
The Superhero Challenge 5K is a great event that brings the community together to honor patients, survivors and family members affected by prostate cancer.
Superhero attire is encouraged. There will be prizes for best-dressed teams, individuals, and little superheroes.