Swedish Christmas Market
Dec 7, 2019
Swedish Christmas Market - An Authentic Holiday Celebration
Come celebrate the holiday season with Swedish foods, unique gifts and crafts, Swedish candy, musical entertainment and activities for the children:
• Enjoy glögg and gingerbread cookies (included with entrance fee) in a for the season beautifully decorated room.
• Visit the café that offers open-face sandwiches, waffles, and other traditional foods, and bring home delicacies like lussekatter, cinnamon buns and limpa-bread.
• Have fun at the children’s craft corner and “go fish” for a surprise at the fiskdamm.
• Purchase lightly worn, good quality children’s clothing from various Swedish brands like Polarn O. Pyret, Villervalla, Vincent, etc.
Entertainment starts at 12:30 pm and includes:
• Visit from tomten/Santa Claus
• Dancing around the Christmas tree
• Performance by the SWEA Swedish choir
• Lucia - the Queen of Lights - and her attendants perform traditional songs at 2 pm
Presented by the Denver Chapter of SWEA
Swedish Women’s Educational Association