The Original Colorado Springs Food Tour
Nov 8, 2019 - Feb 29, 2020
Explore Colorado Springs on the #1 Rated Food and Drink Attraction!
You've found it – the original Colorado Springs food tour that started in 2010! Join us as we celebrate our local chefs, delicious local food, and the vibrant culture of our blossoming downtown on this roving food tour. This established and popular tour highlights five distinctive local destinations that are the best in their class. We'll visit some of the most loved restaurants in downtown Colorado Springs while sharing local history and fun facts. Each locale has a unique flavor with food that is both delicious and approachable.
Highlights of this tour include:
· 8-10 Generous tastings from local chefs including a Food Network Chopped Champion
· Visit the historic Antlers Hotel and enjoy historical storytelling of Pikes Peak, William Jackson Palmer, the railroad, and more
· Experience one of downtown Colorado Springs' most popular restaurants, which is hidden underground
· Learn how Colorado Springs is growing and why we're becoming a top foodie destination
· Add three alcohol pairings by upgrading your ticket (guests 21+ years old)
Public Tour Times: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 2:00-5:00pm