The Original Colorado Springs Food Tour
Jan 22, 2021 - Jul 31, 2021
Explore Colorado Springs on the #1 Rated Food and Drink Attraction!
You've found it – the original Colorado Springs food tour that started in 2010! Join us as we celebrate our local chefs, delicious local food, and the vibrant culture of our blossoming downtown on this roving food tour. This established and popular tour highlights five distinctive local destinations that are the best in their class. We'll visit some of the most loved restaurants in downtown Colorado Springs while sharing local history and fun facts. Each locale has a unique flavor with food that is both delicious and approachable.
Highlights of this tour include:
· Enjoy 8-10 generous tastings from five local restaurants, hole-in-the-walls, and artisan food shops in downtown Colorado Springs
· Visit the historic Antlers Hotel and enjoy historical storytelling of Pikes Peak, William Jackson Palmer, the railroad, and more
· Try one of Colorado’s eight famous foods, the delicious and mild Pueblo Green Chile
· Experience one of downtown Colorado Springs’ most sought-after restaurants, which is hidden underground (Sundays only)
· Dine at the restaurant of a Food Network Chopped Champion and get a sneak peek at its secret speakeasy
Public Tour Times: Fridays and Saturdays from 2:00-5:00pm