The Real Dill's Pickle Party 2018: A Mountain of Flavor Awaits
Jun 9, 2018
- 33 S. Fox St., Denver, CO 80223
- Price: $10 early bird tickets (limited quantity); $15 general admission tickets. Must be 21+ to attend or accompanied by a parent
- Starting: 04:00 PM
- Special Event
Please join The Real Dill on Saturday June 9, 2018, as they toast to Denver's best libations and pickles, while supporting Denver Food Rescue.
Denver, Colorado, May 2, 2018 — The Real Dill is kicking off the summer by throwing a party for the ages at The Dillery. 100% of proceeds will benefit Denver Food Rescue, a local nonprofit that uses the sustainable method of bicycle power and an amazing volunteer crew to save good produce from grocery stores, farmers markets, and distributors that would otherwise be thrown away. Denver Food Rescue then redistributes this food directly to organizations that work with food-insecure communities. The Real Dill is excited to share that Denver Food Rescue is their 2018
* This event has sold out for the past several years. It will sell out again, and tickets will not be available at the door. Must be 21+ to enter unless accompanied by an adult. Kids 5 and under can attend for free.
General Admission Includes
- Cocktail bar featuring drinks by Bear Creek Distillery & Happy Leaf Kombucha
- Cider bar featuring Stem Ciders
- Beer bar featuring Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project
- Bloody Mary bar featuring Snooze: an AM Eatery's Bloody Marys and The Real Dill pickled garnishes made exclusively for this event
- Collaborative pickles co-created with each partner and made exclusively for this event
- Delicious food will be sold by Basic Kneads and Schnibs Pretzels food trucks
- Live music from The Raritans at 7pm
- Spicy Pickle Eating contest hosted by the Phrench Pickler, Tyler DuBois at 6pm
- Carnival donation-based game with awesome prizes from each partner
- All of The Real Dill products will be available to sample and buy
Everything is free except for the food from the food trucks, but there is a suggested donation of $5 at each station to help support Denver Food Rescue.