Twilight Event Series: "The Scared 36"
- Location: Fairmount Heritage Foundation
- 430 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO 80247
- Host Organization: Fairmount Heritage Foundation
- Price: Fairmount Heritage Foundation Members $36Non Members $40
- From: 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- History & Heritage
Have you ever been to the "Molly Brown House"? Molly has a great desire to be accepted in to Denver society, "The Sacred 36". This prestigious group was led by Louise Sneed Hill. Come meet Louse, the woman Molly Brown called "the snobbiest woman in Denver ".
Louise and most of the members of the Sacred 36 make Fairmount Cemetery their final home. Fairmount is Denver's most historic and prestigious cemetery .
This tour is a three hour event, complete with the three food stops and a vintage automobile on display
Good walking shoes and hats advised.
We can provide a golf cart driven by our team for those in need. BUT this must be ordered ahead of time, space is limited
Part of our Twilight Event Series this event is held Saturday June 30 , 6pm -9pm , Saturday July 28, 6pm -9pm and Saturday August 11 5pm -8pm