Wonderful RiNo: Denver’s River North by Bus
Nov 3, 2017
- Location: River North Art District - RiNo
- 3611 Chestnut Pl., Denver, CO 80216
- Host Organization: History Colorado Center
- Price: $42 - $54
- From: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- History & Heritage, Museums, Special Event, Know Your Arts First Friday
It’s natural for neighborhoods to go through changes over time. Prosperous areas fall on hard times, perhaps to be discovered and reimagined anew. Few of Denver’s neighborhoods epitomize this like River North, nicknamed “RiNo.” Once industrial, then peopled by artists and empty spaces, today this trendy spot close to downtown has energy bursting from its seams, with epic changes in store. Join us as we explore RiNo by foot and by bus, learning what once was, what’s been lost and what’s coming up for downtown’s rhinoceros next door.
Includes bus transportation and a break for lunch on your own dime.