Events should be open to the general public, be entertainment based and generally fall under the following categories: dance, special events and festivals, film & video, free events, history & heritage, kids & family, museums, music (including bands), literature & poetry, science & nature, sports, theatre, and visual arts.
Note: Events that are invitation only, fundraising galas or benefits, retreats, classes and camps are generally not included.
All events will be reviewed and, if accepted, posted within 2 weeks. VISIT DENVER reserves the right to accept or reject events at its discretion.
- The Denver365 database can hold events months and years into the future. Submit your events as soon as you know about them to ensure they are posted in time.
- Send us your press releases directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make changes to a submission or an event on Denver365, send a change request email to email@example.com (include the event title and date).
- Submit a photo for each event
- .jpg or .png
- Please include bleed space as cropping does occur
- Horizontal images work best (490x350px minimum)
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.