Newly renovated, 11th Avenue Hostel is one of Denver's oldest hotels (built in 1903), now serving world travelers with both private and shared accommodations!
You will love our unique room types, full community kitchen and lounge area, free Wi-Fi and excellent location. Just minutes from the Colorado Convention Center, a block from the Denver Art Museum, and a quick walk from the city's best restaurants, bars and attractions. A friendly face will greet you whenever you come in — our 24/7 front desk is happy to help. Book direct on our website for the best deals!
A certified historic site, 11th Avenue Hostel offers many historic details in updated spaces. New, gel-memory foam beds provide superior comfort, fluffy towels are included in all rooms, and a in-house coffee bar will greet you in the morning. Our sun-soaked lobby is newly updated and a great place for digital nomads and a cozy chat. Our staff is available 24/7 to answer questions, provide recommendations, and help you make the most of your Denver stay.
- Blocks to CCC: 9
- Group Activities Description: Check our in-house calendar for pub crawls, walking tours & more! We also offer group bookings. Contact our property for more details.
- Hours: Open 24/7
- Miles to airport: 28
- Miles to CCC: 0.9
- Business Center:
- Committable Rooms: 50
- Complimentary Internet:
- Double/Doubles: 4
- In-Room High Speed Internet:
- Number of Restaurants on site: 1
- Star Rating: 3 Star
- Suites: 28
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 89
- Additional Green Practices/Awards: 2020 Energize Denver Award
- Energy Star Rated:
- Green Practice Desc: The hostel uses only low-flow, newly remodeled showers use water conservation shower heads, laundry for the guests stay is at the request of the guest, same for towel usage. Lighting fixtures are all LED. We encourage staff and guests to recycle whenever possible, and have designated metal recycling areas. In October 2020, energy efficient A/C units were installed in rooms, allowing increased temperature control, and less waste. We plan on placing solar panels on the roof when finances allow.
- Exhibits Space
- Description Eleventh Avenue is a new event venue serving small businesses, weddings, celebrations, and intimate gatherings. With a maximum capacity of 90 persons, our comfortable space in a historic building allows easy access to Denver's best attractions, the convention center, and museum district. A coffee shop is on site, and room blocks are available.
- Total Sq. Ft. 135
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes The space includes 6 ft. tables, chairs, and two 4 ft. tables. We have an open vendor policy, and groups may bring any licensed and insured Colorado vendors they wish to work with. We are also happy to provide recommendations. Convenient street parking is available, as is $10 parking nearby. Access to the attached outdoor patio space is available upon request. Inquire for more details.
- Theatre Capacity 90
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 1
- Suites 28
- Classroom Capacity 75
- Sleeping Rooms 89
Save $3 on any room for up to 14 nights at 11th Avenue Hostel! Explore Denver with friends and family using the code "COHOSTELS" on our website. Whether you want to stay in a dorm, or reserve a private room, you can save $3 off each night of stay....