The idea behind 5280 Burger Bar started with two guys who love really good, high-quality burgers. With that in mind, we serve the finest, chef-crafted burgers, salads, appetizers and sides made from local, fresh, all-natural ingredients. We do this by serving burgers made from Colorado beef, never treated with hormones or antibiotics, and we source as much of our produce as possible from local and regional farms.
We are so committed to freshness that we don’t even have a freezer in our kitchen! We make many of the toppings for our burgers in-house, from our homemade American cheese, all of our sauces and ketchup, to our house-made buns baked fresh daily by our own baker. You can’t beat the quality and flavors of our food.
In the mood for a beer? We offer 12 Colorado craft beers on tap daily. Does a cocktail or Shaketini, one of our signature adult milkshakes, suit you better? Stop by our bar to watch a game or kick back with friends. And when the weather is warm, catch some sun on our patio.
We also love ice cream, so we created 5280 Ice Cream, the creamery next to 5280 Burger Bar. At 5280 Ice Cream, we have an ice cream chef who churns our ice cream from scratch. We offer 16 flavors, eight every day flavors for the chocolate and vanilla lovers and eight flavors that rotate, for those who like to step outside of the box a little more when it comes to ice cream flavors.
However you like to enjoy your burger or ice cream, 5280 Burger Bar and 5280 Ice Cream have got you covered. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: waffle cone making
- Group Performance Description: patio, public space offered right near the pavilions, glenarm space, downtown patio area for performances
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: 11:00-11:00
- Indoor Fire Code: 311
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: .2
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Allow Buy Out:
- Bus Parking:
- Cuisine: Burgers/Beers
- Denver Original:
- Dinner Hours: 3:00-11
- Email: kathleen@5280BurgerBar.com
- Has a Chef/Community Table:
- Has a Full Bar:
- Has Entertainment:
- Hours of Operation: 11:00-11:00
- Lunch Hours: 11:00-3:00
- Max Banquet: 350
- Max Reception: 350
- Maximum Private Room Capacity: 42
- Offers Takeout:
- Open Sundays:
- Phone: 303-825-1020
- Pricing: $
- Private Room Capacity: 42
- Private Rooms Available:
- Seating Capacity: 200
- Semi-Private Room Capactity: 125
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Colorado Proud Member:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $25.00
- Vegan Option Available:
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: To Start
- First Course Options: Fried Shishito Peppers - Fried Shishito Peppers Tossed in Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice & Malden Sea Salt & Served With Our House-made Garlic Aioli.
- Second Course Heading: The Maine Attraction
- Second Course Options: Maine Lobster Roll & Chips - Cold Fresh Picked Lobster Tossed in Mayonnaise & Served On A Buttered New England Roll With Fresh, Hand Cut Fries. Connecticut Lobster Roll & Chips - Warm Fresh Picked Lobster Tossed In Melted Butter & Served On A Buttered New England Roll With Fresh, Hand Cut Fries. (VEG) Mediterranean Salad - Mixed Greens, Basil Marinated Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomatoes, Red Onion, Kalamata Olives & Cucumber Served With Our House-made Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Third Course Heading: For Dessert
- Third Course Options: Ice Cream - A Single Scoop of One of Our 16 Flavors of In-House Churned Ice Cream.
- Green Practice Desc: all organic food produced with no hormones or antibiotics, no on site freezer for food
- Description Private room for meetings with executive tables and chairs including all hookups. Semi-private room for meetings, receptions. Entire restaurant available for corporate buyouts.
- Reception Capacity 350
- Space Notes Not fixed or set and can be altered at anytime
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Brewpub, Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 350
- Number of Rooms 2
- Booths 4
- Classroom Capacity 35
- Banquet Capacity: 28
- Reception Capacity: 42
Back dining area & Private room
- Banquet Capacity: 100
- Reception Capacity: 125