Annette serves wood-fired, seasonal, scratch-to-table fare in an airy space at the southeast corner of Stanley Marketplace, complemented by inventive craft cocktails and a concise, carefully-curated wine list. Their beautiful and intimate dining room is ideal for private events like receptions, meetings or lunch, brunch and dinner buyouts. Chef Caroline Glover and staff work with you to create a menu perfect for your event. In 2017, Annette was named Denver's Best New Restaurant by 5280 Magazine.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: Happy Hour: 3pm-5pm, Dinner: 5pm-10pm, Weekend Brunch: 10am-3pm. Closed Sunday night and Monday.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Event Space:
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Has a Chef/Community Table:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Rustic/New-American/Mediterranean-inspired
- Description Total Capacity is 50 during the winter and 75 in the summer.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1600
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes Event Contact: Daniel Siebel, (720) 710-9975, email@example.com
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 50
Annette Dining Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1600
- Classroom Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 50
From January 25 through January 28, present this coupon and your Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show badge for 10% off your bill at Annette!