The Community Gallery is available to rent for meetings and events. Visit our website for details or call 303-739-6660.
- Has a simple layout with pleasant lighting and a carpeted floor.
- Measures 42’ X 28’ or 1,176 square feet.
- Features a two-dimensional museum exhibition on display at all times.
- Room holds a maximum of 70 people (or 60 if sitting around tables).
- Tables, chairs and a podium are included.
- An AV cart, two small speakers, a digital projector and a projection screen are available for a small fee.
Tuesday through Sunday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Monday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: The Aurora History Museum provides school and group tours and programs including the Colorado Homesteading Trunk, historic games, and others. Tours are generally $3 per student/person. We also provide programs and tours at two historic sites in Aurora: DeLaney Farm and Centennial House. We provide outreach programs on homesteading in Colorado, Aurora history, Denver/Aurora Trolley history, High Line Canal history, etc… to both school and civic groups for a small fee. Visit our Web site for more details.
- Group Performance Description: We have a small performance space in our community gallery. The space can hold an audience of up to 70 people with a limited performance space. The space is available for rent. The venue is very limited in performance space and professional audio equipment.
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: Mon: Closed Tues-Fri: 9am-4pm Sat & Sun: 11am-4pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 70
- Miles to airport: 22
- Miles to CCC: 19
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 250
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 70
- Green Practice Desc: The Museum recycles plastic, glass, and paper. We also use LED light bulbs where we can.
- Description One space is available for rent - Community Gallery - a 70 person capacity space. Simple layout with carpeted floors. A 2-dimensional exhibit is on display in the room at all times. We can provide tables, chairs, and a screen for projection. Contact us for rental rates.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1176
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1176
- Width: 28
- Length: 42
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 70
- Classroom Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 70