Spend the rest of your summer soaring among the Colorado Rocky Mountains! Get ready for an epic late season of rafting too! With all the snow we received last winter having melted into our rivers, this year's late rafting season is going to be phenomenal and go late into October.
Our Cliffside Zip Line in Idaho Springs is just 30 minutes outside of Denver. This course was voted as 2018's Best Adventure Park in the Rocky Mountains by Elevation Outdoors. Want a little bit more excitement? Try out the Mount Evans Via Ferrata — part mountaineering, part assisted rock climbing adventure. This unique excursion incorporates zip lines, rappelling, and suspended bridges for an adventure that’s sure to have your heart pounding.
Want to go a little further into the Rockies? Head to Buena Vista to try out AVA's Granite Via Ferrata excursion, or check out some of our guided hiking tours in the beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park. For anglers, choose between a 2-Hour Walk & Wade or 4-Hour Float fly fishing trip on the upper Colorado River. We specialize in zip line courses that are integrated into the cliff side. It is important to us to leave the environment the same way we found it. We are currently running some great deals on adventures for 2019! Some restrictions may apply.
Visit ColoradoRafting.net/Deals/ for more details or call 1-800-370-0581.
- Hours: Rafting Trips: Start Month/Day: MAY / 1 End Month/Day: SEPT / 2 Zipline Tours: Start Month/Day: MARCH / 1 End NOV / 30 SUN - SAT: 8:00AM to 6:00PM Sales Office: Start Month/Day: MAY / 1 End Month/Day: SEP / 3 SUN - SAT: 7:30AM to 9:00PM Zip Line Trips: Start Month/Day: JAN / 1 End Month/Day: DEC / 31 SUN - SAT: 8:00AM to 7:30PM
- Miles to airport: 59
- Miles to CCC: 34
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Trips just 30 minutes from Denver and in multiple Colorado locations. AVA offers rafting trips beginner to advanced AND zipline tours in 2 locations. Fantastic group team-building experiences. Trips very close to Denver and all mountain resorts. We have trips from 1/3-day to overnight and from beginner to advanced. Group discounts always available. Also offering custom trips--we'll help you create the adventure you're dreaming of! Trips generally available May-Sept. Cliffside zipline tours are available March-Nov and are close to Denver.
- Facility & Décor Description: AVA's rafting and mountaintop zip line tours are the perfect addition to any event. Whether you are seeking a corporate team-building excursion or a fun activity for your wedding party, AVA is ready to help! We can accommodate groups of 10 to 300 people, and we are ready to customize to your group's needs. We can add transportation, meals, and more - just let us know what you are looking for!
- Day Trip:
- Same-day Booking:
- Outside Denver:
- Group Rates Available:
- Minimum Group Size: 9
- Green Practice Desc: We only use reusable plates, cups, silverware for our meals. No plastic or Styrofoam. We use ceramic mugs at our coffee stations in all of our offices--no throwaways. Recycling centers in all of our offices.
- Description AVA's rafting and mountaintop zip line tours are the perfect addition to any event. Whether you are seeking a corporate team-building excursion or a fun activity for your wedding party, AVA is ready to help! We can accommodate groups of 10 to 300 people, and we are ready to customize to your group's needs. We can add transportation, meals, and more - just let us know what you are looking for!
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception
- Reception Capacity: 300