Aveda Institute Denver is a school that can provide event space during off-peak hours, evenings and weekends for small events, classes, workshops, presentations and yoga classes.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Group Activities Description: Guided tours are available for groups of 25 or smaller. Tours are free and provide information about Aveda Institute Denver's programs, the Aveda business. Group bookings for services are also available depending on the services chosen and the size of the group. For example we can arrange mani/pedis, hair and skin services for bridal parties. Prices vary.
- Group Performance Description: Our salon clinic floor is housed with movable furniture to accommodate large group events like hair/makeup shows, live music performances and parties.
- Group Performance Venues:
- Green Practice Desc: Our Earth and Community Care Leadership team ensures that we follow Aveda's mission "...to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility..." by offering a recycling program, purchasing green products, supporting local vendors and other companies in line with our mission, and by educating our students and guests on Aveda's sustainable business practices.