Menu Price: $45.00
The Ave has been a Denver Metropolitan staple for almost 30 years. Stunning antique floor to ceiling windows feature elegant tables designed for people watching on East Seventeenth Avenue. By day the restaurant is the destination for all the big power brokers in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. By night, she is the neon anchor in Uptown's long time restaurant and bar destination genre featuring classic cocktails with hand pressed juices.
- Hours: General MON - TUE: 4:30PM to 6:30PM General SUN - SUN: 5:00PM to 10:00PM Hours: MON - TUE: 11:30AM to 11:00PM Hours: FRI - SAT: 11:30AM to 2:00AM
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 65
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 200
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 30
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: The El Dorado Room captures the charm of our historic turn of the century building while giving you the privacy you need for any business or social function. The Eldorado Room is available for lunch or dinner and can seat up to 40 people for dinner or accommodate up to 65 for a cocktail party.
- Pricing: $$
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: American
- Certifiably Green Denver Business:
- Green Practice Desc: Member of Eat Greener Denver, Recycle, Compost, support locally produced beer/wine/spirits
- Description The El Dorado Room captures the charm of our historic turn of the century building while giving you the privacy you need for any business or social function. The Eldorado Room is available for lunch or dinner and can seat up to 40 people for dinner or accommodate up to 65 for a cocktail party.
- Total Sq. Ft. 675
- Reception Capacity 200
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 130
- Number of Rooms 1
El Dorado Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 675
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 65
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2400
- Banquet Capacity: 130
- Reception Capacity: 200
Appetizer - Choose One To Share
Wok Vegetable Egg Rolls - Chinese mustard, Thai BBQ sauce, pickled ginger.
Buffalo Carpaccio - Denver's most original, thinly sliced with creamy aioli and capers.
Shrimp Cocktail - Five Prawns, cocktail sauce, lemon.
Soup or Salad - Choose One Per Person
Avenue Caesar Salad - still with handmade Caesar dressing, croutons, and Parmesan
New England Style Clam Chowder
Soup du Jour
Entree - Choose One Per Person
Roasted Prime Rib - 10 OZ cut, served to your desired temperature with mashed potato, seasonal vegetable, au jus, and creamed horseradish.
Pacific Salmon - Served medium rare with Harissa pepper sauce, Polenta Fries, and seasonal vegetable.
Chinatown Pork Chop - Large hand cut chop, Hoisin glazed with Wasabi mashed potato and vegetable egg roll.
Thai Tempeh - A stunning vegetarian option with pressed grains, Thai BBQ sauce, mashed potato, and seasonal vegetable.
Dessert - Choose One Per Person
Authentically tart Key Lime Pie
Flourless Chocolate Torte
Creme Brulee with chunks of dark chocolate