Enjoy two clubs in one location. In Milk sit back and relax in The Jazz Room where you'll enjoy great live music from Denver's most talented musicians, mingle in the intimate setting of the retro-designed Clockwork Orange Room or go vertical to the GrooveTop, a rooftop lounge with a 360º view of Denver. Bar Standard is "the ultimate lounge experience," with a stylish free-flowing layout that sports four bars, live bands and a large urban patio.
- Hours: General WED - WED: 9:00PM to 2:00AM General SAT - SAT: 9:00PM to 2:00AM
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 1069
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 1696
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: Bar Standard and Milk, both located at 1037 Broadway, have 10 bars, 2 beautiful urban patios with a 360 degree view of Denver, four lounges and a dance floor with a stage. This sophisticated nightlife experience has a beautiful yet swanky atmosphere that is perfect for corporate events, wedding receptions, holiday parties, and other celebrations.
- Description Bar Standard and Milk, both located at 1037 Broadway, have 10 bars, 2 beautiful urban patios with a 360 degree view of Denver, four lounges and a dance floor with a stage. This sophisticated nightlife experience has a beautiful yet swanky atmosphere that is perfect for corporate events, wedding receptions, holiday parties, and other celebrations.
- Total Sq. Ft. 6800
- Reception Capacity 627
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 6
- Reception Capacity: 316
- Reception Capacity: 126
- Reception Capacity: 233
Milk (3 private rooms)
- Reception Capacity: 627
- Reception Capacity: 265
- Reception Capacity: 129
Feb 22, 2018 - Oct 16, 2018
Main/Jazz Room: The Underground w/rotating Techno, Tech/House locals and national talent Milk Room/Polka Dot Room: 1st Thursdays: Goth music 2nd Thursdays: Drum & Bass 3rd Thursdays: MPC and/or controller Hip-Hop 4th Thursdays:...
Wake the Dead
Mar 16, 2018 - Jan 18, 2019
3rd Fridays $5 cover: Green Room: ‘90s alternative with Slave1 and Mike Rich Main/Jazz Room: Wake the Dead Mr and Ms Hoodbat (black metal/vintage/old school goth) Milk/Polka Dot Room: Lipgloss (Indie Dance, Indie Pop, Indie Rock)
Feb 24, 2018 - Oct 16, 2018
$5 cover at the door, free before 10 PM Green Room: “Dark Side” witch house/experimental/synth wave by DJ Roland Milk/Polka Dot Room: “Mixtape” 80’s alternative (1st Sat: Mudwulf, 2nd Sat: Outrun, 3rd Sat: Totentanz, 4th Sat: Accension)...