Menu Price: $35.00
Nestled amidst an urban aspen grove, Beatrice & Woodsley combines sociable dining with seasonal Rustic-American menus. With crafted dishes that pay homage to recipes and methods of our collective melting-pot culture, it's simple ingredients, careful technique, and adventurous imagination that provides for a personal, one-of-a-kind dining experience.
The restaurant expresses Colorado's sophistication and refinement beyond easy cowboy hat and wagon wheel cliches. Among Denver’s most beautifully designed and unique spaces, the ambience is perfect for both brunch and dinner. For those who love the morning sun, "Beatrice's Scrumptilitious Brunch" is an award-winning brunch that can be enjoyed on the weekends, properly served "by the book."
- Hours: Breakfast: SAT - SUN: 10:00AM to 2:00PM Dinner: MON - SUN: 5:00PM to Unspecified Happy Hour: MON - FRI: 5:00PM to 6:30PM
- Miles to airport: 28
- Miles to CCC: 2
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: Hidden below the main dining room of Beatrice & Woodsley is the private dining wine cellar. The award-winning design of the restaurant is translated into an intimate dining space amid an eclectic wine library. Ideal for special occasions, this private event room accommodates cocktail events and formal-dining beautifully.
- Pricing: $$$
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Breakfast:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Rustic American
- Energy Star Rated:
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle; use china vs to-go products; Biodegradable disposable service wear; Food donation program; Green cleaning supplies; purchase locally grown/organic food; Low flush toilets; repurposed materials employed for construction/interior design.
- Description Hidden below the main dining room of Beatrice & Woodsley is the private dining wine cellar. The award-winning design of the restaurant is translated into an intimate dining space amid an eclectic wine library. Ideal for special occasions, this private event room accommodates cocktail events and formal-dining beautifully.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2000
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2000
- Width: 20
- Length: 100
- Height: 14
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Reception Capacity: 75
Wine Cellar Dining Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
- Width: 16
- Length: 31
- Height: 8
- Banquet Capacity: 26
- Reception Capacity: 35
WARM KALE SALAD With shallot-bacon vinaigrette and herbed crouton
SMOKED SQUASH AND FENNEL SALAD With radish, orange supremes, and fine herbs
GRILLED SALMON With barley risotto, pearl onions, and sauce nantua
ROASTED CHICKEN THIGH With tomato concasse, roasted shallots, arugula, and pistou
PAPPARDELLE PUTTANESCA With tomato, olives, anchovy, soffrito, and parmesan
CHOCOLATE POT DE CRÈME With espresso orange shortbread
VEGAN PINEAPPLE TART With brown sugar, toasted coconut, and candied ginger
*Some items may be substituted for dietary requests.
Curated Restaurant Week Menu Wine Pairings Available