German-style Lagerhaus open in the RiNo district in Denver. We make lagers that are true to German tradition. Our flagship beer is our Slow Pour Pils but we also make dark beers like our Dunkel. Come see what we currently have on for our seasonal. We focus on lagers but have food available for you from our roommates who make a variety of sandwiches, appetizers, and macaroni and cheeses.
- Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-12am, Fri-Sat: 11am-12am
- Miles to airport: Mile from the A-Line
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 20
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Activities Description: Giant yard games. Tours available. Live music and other performances.
- Group Performance Description: We have had Burlesque, Dance instruction, and live music. We also host conferences and meetings.
- Allow Buy Out: