German-style Lagerhaus open in the RiNo district in Denver. We make lagers that are true to German tradition. Our flagship beer is our Slow Pour Pils but we also make dark beers like our Dunkel. Come see what we currently have on for our seasonal. We focus on lagers but have food available for you from our roommates who make a variety of sandwiches, appetizers, and macaroni and cheeses.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Giant yard games. Tours available. Live music and other performances.
- Group Performance Description: We have had Burlesque, Dance instruction, and live music. We also host conferences and meetings.
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: Sun-Thurs: 11am-12am, Fri-Sat: 11am-12am
- Miles to airport: Mile from the A-Line
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 20
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Allow Buy Out:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
Oktoberfest: A Socially Distanced Affair
Sep 19, 2020 - Sep 20, 2020
Look, there's no sugarcoating this, Oktoberfest will suck. In comparison with year's past, there can be no comparison. Joyful celebrating with friends and strangers in a pleasantly buzzed atmosphere will be met with a stern "If you stand...