Menu Price: $35.00
At Blue Moon Brewing Company, everything we do starts with creative inspiration. Blue Moon originated in Denver in 1995, with the first brew of Blue Moon Belgian White taking place in the SandLot Brewery at Coors Field. Belgian White* provided a refreshingly creative take on the classic Belgian Wit, and has since been the inspiration for us to continue to push creative boundaries ever since.
Our brewery and restaurant in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver, is a place where we will share our ongoing creativity and innovative brewing, with beers available only at this location.
We invite you to come join us and taste limited-edition Blue Moon beers, and enjoy a globally inspired and locally sourced menu. Come see for yourself what’s brewing at the Blue Moon Brewery - RiNo District.
- House Made Pretzels with an Ale Mustard Sauce
- Potato Cakes with Pink Peppercorn Cream
- Shishito Peppers with Hot Honey Sauce
- Grilled Caesar Salad: Grilled Romaine, House-Made Caesar Dressing, Parmesan Crisps, Grana Padano
- Harvest Salad: Frisee, Arugula, Fall Succotash, Roasted Pistachio, Poached Egg, Citronette
- Chocolate Chili Rubbed Carne Asada: Roasted Red Pepper Fondue, Pumpkin Gremolata & Pumpkin Salt over a Garlic Crostini
- Honey Chili Glazed Salmon Fillet over Herb Pineapple Quinoa
- Mediterranean Bowl: Falafel over Greek Barley and Cauliflower Rice with Feta, Sesame Seeds Tzatziki, Raita and Cilantro Aioli