Founded in 1893, this is Denver's oldest restaurant and saloon. Serving prime beef and buffalo steaks, ribs, and elk in a genuine Old West setting. Private parties on roof garden terrace. Lunch Monday to Friday, dinner nightly. Accessible via light rail or 5 to 10 minutes by cab.
- Hours: General MON - THU: 4:00PM to 6:00PM General SAT - SAT: 5:00PM to 9:00PM Hours: MON - THU: 11:00AM to 9:00PM Hours: FRI - FRI: 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 150
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Pricing: $$$$
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Cuisine: American/Coloradan/Steakhouse
- Description Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Banquet Capacity: 20