Founded in 1893, this is Denver's oldest restaurant and saloon. Serving prime beef and buffalo steaks, ribs, and elk in a genuine Old West setting. Private parties on roof garden terrace. Lunch Monday to Friday, dinner nightly. Accessible via light rail or 5 to 10 minutes by cab.
- Hours: General MON - THU: 4:00PM to 6:00PM General SAT - SAT: 5:00PM to 9:00PM Hours: MON - THU: 11:00AM to 9:00PM Hours: FRI - FRI: 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Facility & Décor Description: Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Pricing: $$$$
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Cuisine: American/Coloradan/Steakhouse
- Description Authentic old west setting and food--buffalo, rattlesnake, Rocky Mountain oysters and more. Free parking and light rail access directly across the street.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 90
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Banquet Capacity: 20
Atlas Obscura Society Denver: Drinking History Tour
Jan 26, 2019
Back by popular demand! Join Atlas Obscura for a tour of three locations in Denver that combine great history with great drinks. Discover the city's early history as well as plenty that the tour books won't tell you. We'll begin our day at...