Carol Mier Fashion 21 years in ADSF (Art District on Santa Fe Drive). Unique, elegant, one-of-a-kind art wear. Designed and made locally. Also re-styles retro fashions. Can update your present look and makes exclusive earrings, scarves, totes and men's wear.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 1pm-5pm or by appointment. First & Third Friday Art Walks: 5pm-8pm.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: Very creative, cozy, colorful comfortable fashion-art designer open loft space. High ceilings, skylight, comfortable, chairs, couches, tables, creative art decor. Great for meetings, event talks, business meetings, meet-ups, receptions, etc. Call for times & pricing.
- Number of Restaurants on site: 3
- Green Practice Desc: My unique, fun, elegant "wearable-art" fashions are all designed & made here in Denver. Many of my one-of-a-kind pieced jackets (that are also shown in the Denver Art Museum gift shop) are constructed of reclaimed fabrics. I show local artists that design & make their art here in Denver, also. I run all my errands on my bicycle everywhere in this & downtown area.
- Description Unique, creative, cozy space for smaller events.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1000
- Space Notes Event Contact: Carol Mier, (303) 446-0117, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
- Classroom Capacity: 30