Located just minutes from downtown, Cherry Creek Shopping Center has more than 160 shops, with more than 40 stores exclusive to this area, including Zara, Neiman Marcus, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch and Burberry. Other favorites include Nordstrom, Macy’s, Free People, Apple and Coach. Plus, the shopping center is home to a movie theater and 15 eateries including dining hot spots, 801 Chophouse, Kona Grill and Elway’s. Spend the day shopping, then dine at a delicious full-service restaurant or sip a cappuccino and take in the atmosphere at the Rocky Mountain region’s premier shopping destination.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
- Miles to airport: 23
- Miles to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 4000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 4000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Technical and behind the scene tours can be arranged. Tours are one hour long and there is no charge. We also offer a special Passport to Shopping, valid for special offers and discounts to over 60 participating stores and restaurants, including Macy's discount savings card. Valid year round for all out-of-town visitors, convention attendees and groups of 10 or more.
- Facility & Décor Description: Can host groups from 50 - 4,000 if space is available. Unlimited, convenient, free parking. Space may be negotiated within the shopping center. Valet parking available.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle paper, aluminum, soda bottles and cans; Green cleaning supplies and low flush toilets in bathrooms.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Reception
Cherry Creek Fresh Market
May 8, 2019 - Oct 23, 2019
The Cherry Creek Fresh Market is the original fresh food event of its kind in Denver and features an award-winning mix of beautiful flowers, local produce, gourmet products and delicious cuisine since 1997. Named the Standout Market in...