Located just minutes from downtown, Cherry Creek Shopping Center has more than 160 shops, with more than 40 stores exclusive to area, including Neiman Marcus, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, kate spade new york, and Burberry. Other favorites include Nordstrom, Macy’s, Free People, Apple, and Coach. Plus, the shopping center is home to more than 15 eateries including dining hot spots, 801 Chophouse, Kona Grill, and Elway’s. Spend the day shopping, then dine at a delicious full-service restaurant or sip a cappuccino and take in the atmosphere at the Rocky Mountain region’s premier shopping destination.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
- Miles to airport: 23
- Miles to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 4000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 4000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Technical and behind the scene tours can be arranged. Tours are one hour long and there is no charge. We also offer a special Passport to Shopping, valid for special offers and discounts to over 60 participating stores and restaurants, including Macy's discount savings card. Valid year round for all out-of-town visitors, convention attendees and groups of 10 or more.
- Facility & Décor Description: Can host groups from 50 - 4,000 if space is available. Unlimited, convenient, free parking. Space may be negotiated within the shopping center. Valet parking available.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle paper, aluminum, soda bottles and cans; Green cleaning supplies and low flush toilets in bathrooms.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Reception
Santa's Flight Academy
Nov 9, 2017 - Dec 24, 2017
Santa is looking for cadets to help Santa prepare his sleigh for the big day. Create memorable moments with the Flight Suit Visualizer, a magical snow and light show inside Santa’s sleigh, and, of course, a visit with Santa Claus. Don’t...