The Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus is the perfect place to host your next event, combining beautiful views and sophisticated spaces with a touch of whimsy and imagination. With a refined 1,500 sq. ft. of indoor space, your guests will be captivated by the panoramic view of downtown Denver and your exclusive use of our outdoor terrace. Complete with ample free parking, full A/V capabilities and a delicious selection of caterers, the Children’s Museum is the perfect event space for all of your wedding, conference, party and fundraiser needs!
- Allow Buy Out:
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-4pm, Wed: Open until 7:30pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 29
- Miles to CCC: 2
- Indoor Fire Code: 950
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 320
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Green Practice Desc: The Children's Museum of Denver is currently implementing an internal Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001 standards. Our current practices include: Museum-wide recycling program; Reusable materials collection from the community for our Assembly Plant exhibit; Use Low-VOC paints, coatings and carpets; Publicly educate around recycling with signage; Changed out over half of our lighting to CFLs. There will be much more to list in the near future as we continue to execute the EMS.
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Skyline Gallery is a beautiful 1,500 square feet indoor space, which includes exclusive use of the 1,500 square foot outdoor terrace with amazing panoramic views of downtown Denver. It provides banquet capabilities for up to 100 people seated (200 for cocktails) and includes the use of our tables and chairs, as well as a kitchen for your caterer. Dress up the room for wedding rehearsals, receptions and anniversaries, or add whimsical decorations for parties and graduations. We also offer dedicated spaces for corporate and smaller group meetings. The Plaza holds upwards of 500 people and can accommodate staging and tenting for all of your event needs. Take your event to the next level by renting out the entire Museum after hours, which includes private use of all of our interactive exhibits!
- Largest Room 100
- Reception Capacity 200
- Catering Any licensed caterer, Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 5
- Classroom Capacity 100
Apr 26, 2017
On April 26, 2017, the Children's Museum will unveil a poignant public art exhibition, Opening Doors, that celebrates our diverse community. The exhibit, featuring local artists, is a series of 11 open doors that form a welcome ribbon at the Museum...
Apr 18, 2017 - Jul 19, 2017
Armando’s family moved to Colorado from Mexico in search of the American Dream when he was just five. In 2010 he received his BA in Fine Arts from The University of Northern Colorado. Since graduating, Armando has used his artistic platform to lead,...
StoryTime with French Alliance
Mar 13, 2017 - May 22, 2017
It’s a special StoryTime with a French flair! Instructors from Alliance Française de Denver will engage young ones with a French story, song and activity. Activities included with Museum admission.