The Children’s Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus is the perfect place to host your next event, combining beautiful views and sophisticated spaces with a touch of whimsy and imagination. With a refined 1,500 sq. ft. of indoor space, your guests will be captivated by the panoramic view of downtown Denver and your exclusive use of our outdoor terrace. Complete with ample free parking, full A/V capabilities and a delicious selection of caterers, the Children’s Museum is the perfect event space for all of your wedding, conference, party and fundraiser needs!
- Hours: Mon-Tues: 9am-4pm, Wed: 9am-7pm, Thurs-Fri: 9am-4pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 29
- Miles to CCC: 2
- Indoor Fire Code: 950
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 320
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Green Practice Desc: The Children's Museum of Denver is currently implementing an internal Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001 standards. Our current practices include: Museum-wide recycling program; Reusable materials collection from the community for our Assembly Plant exhibit; Use Low-VOC paints, coatings and carpets; Publicly educate around recycling with signage; Changed out over half of our lighting to CFLs. There will be much more to list in the near future as we continue to execute the EMS.
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Skyline Gallery is a beautiful 1,500 square feet indoor space, which includes exclusive use of the 1,500 square foot outdoor terrace with amazing panoramic views of downtown Denver. It provides banquet capabilities for up to 100 people seated (200 for cocktails) and includes the use of our tables and chairs, as well as a kitchen for your caterer. Dress up the room for wedding rehearsals, receptions and anniversaries, or add whimsical decorations for parties and graduations. We also offer dedicated spaces for corporate and smaller group meetings. The Plaza holds upwards of 500 people and can accommodate staging and tenting for all of your event needs. Take your event to the next level by renting out the entire Museum after hours, which includes private use of all of our interactive exhibits!
- Largest Room 100
- Reception Capacity 200
- Catering Any licensed caterer, Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 5
- Classroom Capacity 100
Dec 2, 2018 - Dec 22, 2018
In this workshop designed for our littlest pastry chefs, we will decorate gingerbread cookies with a variety of tasty toppings. Cookies are baked by our Teaching Kitchen chefs and ready to decorate when you arrive. Each child guest will...