Create, discover and explore! With one-of-a-kind interactive exhibits, daily activities, year-round special events and surprises, there is always something to do and learn. Come see where so many children, newborn through age 8, bring their grown-ups for a day of play!
- Event Space:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: Mon-Tues: 9am-4pm, Wed: 9am-7pm, Thurs-Fri: 9am-4pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 950
- Miles to airport: 29
- Miles to CCC: 2
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 320
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Allow Buy Out:
- Green Practice Desc: The Children's Museum of Denver is currently implementing an internal Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001 standards. Our current practices include: Museum-wide recycling program; Reusable materials collection from the community for our Assembly Plant exhibit; Use Low-VOC paints, coatings and carpets; Publicly educate around recycling with signage; Changed out over half of our lighting to CFLs. There will be much more to list in the near future as we continue to execute the EMS.
- Denver 5 Star Certified:
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Skyline Gallery is a beautiful 1,500 square feet indoor space, which includes exclusive use of the 1,500 square foot outdoor terrace with amazing panoramic views of downtown Denver. It provides banquet capabilities for up to 100 people seated (200 for cocktails) and includes the use of our tables and chairs, as well as a kitchen for your caterer. Dress up the room for wedding rehearsals, receptions and anniversaries, or add whimsical decorations for parties and graduations. We also offer dedicated spaces for corporate and smaller group meetings. The Plaza holds upwards of 500 people and can accommodate staging and tenting for all of your event needs. Take your event to the next level by renting out the entire Museum after hours, which includes private use of all of our interactive exhibits!
- Largest Room 100
- Reception Capacity 200
- Catering Any licensed caterer, Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 5
- Classroom Capacity 100
Children's Museum's 48th Birthday Bash
Sep 10, 2021
Join us to Unleash the Power of Play at this year's Birthday Bash! Enjoy drinks and bites from Denver's top caterers, peruse the silent auction, explore the Museum and so much more. More details coming soon!