Located in Denver’s LoDo district next to Kimpton Hotel Born, Citizen Rail is inspired by Colorado’s legacy of simple, savory American fare. Chef Christian Graves meticulously sources the meats that are butchered and aged on site at Citizen Rail, then charred over the live-fire grill. Classic cocktails, Colorado craft beers and a curated wine list complement smoke-kissed dishes like mesquite-grilled mussels and a decadent short-rib burger on a griddled brioche bun.
- Hours: Breakfast: Mon-Fri: 6:30am-10am; Brunch: Sat-Sun: 8am-2:30pm; Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11am-2:30pm; Dinner: Sun-Wed: 5pm-10:30pm, Thurs-Sat: 5pm-11pm; Happy Hour: Mon-Sun: 2:30pm-6pm; Bar: Sun-Wed: 11am-11:30pm, Thurs-Sat: 11am-12am
- Pricing: $$$
- Serves Breakfast:
- Breakfast Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:30am-10am
- Serves Lunch:
- Lunch Hours: Mon-Fri: 11am-2:30pm
- Serves Dinner:
- Dinner Hours: Sun-Wed: 5pm-10:30pm, Thurs-Sat: 5pm-11pm
- Has a Chef/Community Table:
- Cuisine: American Wood-Fired Grill
Celebrate Local Dinner at Citizen Rail
Sep 17, 2018
Join us on Monday, September 17 for a fundraiser dinner as part of Slow Food Denver's Celebrate Local Campaign! We will enjoy a 3-course dinner to celebrate Colorado growers and ranchers. Stay tuned for menu details! Formerly known as the...