You don't have to travel far to experience mountain adventure, small-town charm, and world-class recreation in historic and scenic Golden. Enjoy a beer at the Coors Brewery, stroll along Clear Creek or enjoy the afternoon at one of 20 cultural attractions and museums. Enjoy Buffalo Bill Days, Fine Arts Festival and Olde Golden Christmas.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Activities Description: Tours of the Coors Brewery
- Group Performance Description: American Mountaineering Center or Miner's Alley Playhouse
- Type of Venue Sports Venue, Auditorium (fixed seating), Gallery/Museum, Parks & Gardens, Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Golf Course/Clubhouse, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Reception Capacity: 300
Olde Golden Christmas
Dec 1, 2017 - Dec 31, 2017
At the closing of each year Golden celebrated tradition- back to a simpler time of strong family traditions and small town holiday celebrations. The authentic and historic main street of Golden becomes the central festive location for Olde...