Colorado can be discovered in many ways; however, none are as exhilarating and adventurous as on a classic Russian Ural sidecar motorcycle! We provide an exceptional and personal sight-seeing journey, authentic and genuine, allowing passengers to experience the world from a completely unique perspective.
On a traditional bus and van tour, passengers are taking pictures of people, on a City on the Side tour, it is our passengers who are being photographed and admired. They immediately become the center of attention, the "movie star"!
We are perfect alternative because we can go where other vehicles can't, we explore much more than just the typical sights. Passengers discover Colorado in the open-air, unconfined and free with 360° views of its breathtaking landscapes and magnificent beauty.
We allocate plenty of time to stop for a walk, take photos or just quietly appreciate the sights and sounds of the Rocky Mountains. In the end, our passengers receive a real sense of accomplishment, going beyond the "average," leaving them with an experience to remember forever.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 8am-10pm (7 Days a Week). We are also available past 10:00 pm for passengers who desire evening Denver City Tours.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We are happy to facilitate special events such as weddings, business functions, birthdays, graduations, proms, concerts, etc. Our sidecars can be professionally re-branded and imaged to perfectly compliment any special occasion.
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Lunch:
- Lunch Hours: Picnic Lunch upon Request
- Reservations Recommended:
- Denver Original:
- Reservation Needed:
- Day Trip:
- Outside Denver: