Clyfford Still is considered one of the most important American artists of the 20th century and an originator of the Abstract Expressionism movement. With more than 3,000 artworks in the collection, the award winning Clyfford Still Museum is the home to the life’s work of Clyfford Still. Experience his life in paintings.
- Hours: Mon: Closed Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-8pm Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 26.7
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours conducted year-round. Tour is approximately 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Available for groups between 10 and 30 people. Advance reservations are required. Evening programs and events also offered. Please check the website or call the museum for more information.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Total Sq. Ft. 578
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 40
Full Buyout (Banquet)
- Total Sq. Ft.: 29000
- Theater Capacity: 100
- Classroom Capacity: 100
- Banquet Capacity: 80
- Reception Capacity: 500
Boettcher Foundation Education Gallery
- Classroom Capacity: 40
A Daughter’s Eye/A Daughter’s Voice
Sep 14, 2018 - Jan 13, 2019
Curated by the younger of Clyfford Still’s two daughters, Sandra Still Campbell, A Daughter’s Eye/A Daughter’s Voice presents a highly personal and original vision of Still’s art and ideas. Two-thirds of the featured works have never been...
Clyfford Still Museum Free Evening
Nov 16, 2018 - Dec 28, 2018
In appreciation of the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), and in the spirit of community engagement, the Clyfford Still Museum offers free admission on select days throughout the year. Free every...
Free Family Tour
Dec 27, 2018
Enjoy a free art adventure for the whole family! Designed for children five through ten years old and their caregivers, family tours are an interactive way to explore the art on view. Every tour features games, close looking, and an art...
Clyfford Still Museum Free Day
Jan 26, 2018 - Oct 25, 2019
In appreciation of the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD), and in the spirit of community engagement, the Clyfford Still Museum offers free admission on select days throughout the year.
DAF + CSM: The Marriage of Art & Architecture
Jan 9, 2019
Join us for the second event in the Denver Architecture Foundation's quarterly series co-presented with the Clyfford Still Museum which will focus on the relationship of art and architecture. Panelists will discuss two local examples...
Music in the Galleries: Clay Quartet
Jan 13, 2019
Music in the Galleries is a series as exciting and eclectic as the record collection of Clyfford Still that inspires it. If you share Still’s appreciation for music, join us for these live performances every second Sunday of the month in...