Colorado Ballet's 2019-2020 season includes Don Quixote, The Nutcracker, Peter Pan, Tour De Force and Ballet Masterworks.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 28
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
Oct 8, 2021 - Oct 17, 2021
Experience this romantic tragedy that continues to inspire audiences worldwide with a display of the dancers' beautiful artistry. Will the Wilis succeed in dancing Count Albrecht to death? Will Giselle be able to save her true love? The...
Nov 27, 2021 - Dec 24, 2021
Colorado Ballet will debut its brand new sets and costumes, created in the classic Victorian style especially for Colorado Ballet. The magical spirit of the season will come to life more than ever before with this acclaimed production of a...
Romeo and Juliet
Feb 4, 2022 - Feb 13, 2022
Experience one of the greatest tragic love stories of all time. Choreography by Derek Deane that demands exceptional levels of ballet technique, artistry and acting, paired with Sergei Prokofiev's phenomenal music score, performed by the...
The Wizard of Oz
Mar 11, 2022 - Mar 20, 2022
Septime Webre's dazzling production returns for the first time since its world premiere in 2019. The Wizard of Oz, brings Dorothy and a whirlwind of your favorite characters back down the Yellow Brick Road. Webre's whimsical and timeless...
Apr 15, 2022 - Apr 24, 2022
This program features ballet works that profoundly impacted the art form and remain central masterpieces of the 20th century repertoire, many of which often top dancers' "bucket list" of ultimate pieces that challenge and inspire. This...