Colorado Ballet's 2017-2018 season includes Dracula, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet, and Ballet Director's Choice.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 28
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
Craft and Brews
Nov 4, 2017
Join Local Comedian, Roger Haak as we discover the junction between a Dancer’s craft and a Beer Archaeologist’s brewing process. Principal Dancers and a Brewmaster will unveil their secrets during a panel discussion. Also, enjoy three beers...
Nov 26, 2017 - Dec 24, 2017
The season continues with the holiday classic The Nutcracker, November 25 through December 24, 2017 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. The 57th annual production features timeless choreography paired with Tchaikovsky’s extraordinary...
ROMEO AND JULIET
Feb 16, 2018 - Feb 25, 2018
In the spring, Colorado Ballet will present the Shakespearean love story Romeo and Juliet, February 16-25, 2018 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. The romantic ballet features choreography by Derek Deane and music by Sergei Prokofiev,...
BALLET DIRECTOR'S CHOICE
Mar 30, 2018 - Apr 1, 2018
Colorado Ballet will close out its season with a collection of ballets in Ballet Director’s Choice, March 30-April 1, 2018 at the June Swaner Gates Concert Hall at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts. Ballet Director’s Choice includes...