Colorado Ballet's 2019-2020 season includes Don Quixote, The Nutcracker, Peter Pan, Tour De Force and Ballet Masterworks.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 28
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
Jan 31, 2020 - Feb 9, 2020
Peter Pan will take audiences on a high-flying adventure to Neverland where Peter Pan, Wendy, John and Michael experience pirates, Lost Boys, Captain Hook, an infamous crocodile and a bit of pixie dust as this brilliant story unfolds. With...
Tour de Force
Mar 6, 2020 - Mar 8, 2020
This season’s Tour de Force program continues in the spirit of innovative dance with dynamic and acclaimed contemporary works. Tour de Force opens with Feast of the Gods by choreographer Edwaard Liang, who won the Prince Prize for...
Apr 3, 2020 - Apr 12, 2020
To close the 2019/2020 season, Colorado Ballet presents monumental favorites in Ballet MasterWorks . Featuring In The Upper Room by choreographer Twyla Tharp, Petite Mort by Jirí Kylián and Theme and Variations by George Balanchine, this...