Colorado Ballet's 2019-2020 season includes Don Quixote, The Nutcracker, Peter Pan, Tour De Force and Ballet Masterworks.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 28
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
The MOVE/ment | Presented by Colorado Ballet & Cleo Parker Robinson Dance
Jun 24, 2020 - Jul 8, 2020
Colorado Ballet Presents: The MOVE/ment by Cleo Parker Robinson. Colorado Ballet had an amazing experience collaborating with Cleo Parker Robinson Dance in 2019 to create and perform The MOVE/ment, a powerful and moving work about the Civil...
Oct 9, 2020 - Oct 18, 2020
One of the most frequently performed classical ballets, Giselle delights audiences with the dancer’s beautiful artistry as they exquisitely deliver a stunning performance of this breathtaking repertoire. Will the Wilis succeed in dancing...