Colorado Ballet's 2017-2018 season includes Dracula, The Nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet, and Ballet Director's Choice.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 28
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Colorado Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to applaud your employees, clients, family and friends with an evening of dance. This season, Colorado Ballet has approximately 50 performances each season. Groups of 10 or more receive a discount. Colorado Ballet will also help you promote your outing. With our preferred partner restaurants, we can help you coordinate the perfect dining package too. Colorado Ballet's group sales coordinator can help you create the perfect ballet experience. Please contact Molly Epstein at 303-339-1723 for more information.
- Description Colorado Ballet moved into its new home at 1075 Santa Fe Drive in August 2014. Colorado Ballet at The Armstrong Center for Dance offers studio rentals for workshops, auditions, events and more. Each of the 8 studios has its own sound system, sprung floors with Marley covering (Studio 8 does not have a Marley floor) and full length mirrors. Additional chairs, tables, pianos, and other event items are available at no extra cost.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Theatre Capacity 150
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre
- Number of Rooms 8
Tour de Force
Mar 8, 2019 - Mar 10, 2019
Colorado Ballet presents Tour de Force featuring Colorado Ballet alongside Colorado’s own Wonderbound and Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Companies. This collaborative program will showcase a contemporary work performed by Colorado Ballet, and...
Ballet MasterWorks: Carmina Burana
Apr 5, 2019 - Apr 14, 2019
Closing out the 2018/2019 season at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House with Ballet MasterWorks, Colorado Ballet will present Carmina Burana for the first time in nearly 20 years. This Carmina Burana production will feature choreography by...
May 25, 2019
All students enrolled in Levels 1 through Pre-Professional Division will perform Giselle on May 25 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House. Giselle is a romantic masterpiece that has been performed continually since it was created more than 160...