Step into the old west at our 90-minute Buffalo Encounter. These occur 3x each week; you'll hand-feed full grown buffalo from our hay wagon and learn the true story of how the American buffalo were rescued from the brink of extinction.
Our 3-hour Buffalo Adventure dinner shows are held on various dates during the summer and include a living history with live action and entertainment. Meet Wyatt Earp, Charles Goodnight, Teddy Roosevelt, an Apache medicine man and others.
Check our website for tickets, dates and a promotional video. Located 25 miles south of Parker just east of State Highway 83.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Tours by appointment only. See website for scheduled events.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 175
- Total Sq. Ft. 3800
- Reception Capacity 180
- Space Notes Event Contcat: Teresa Fischer, (719) 287-3570, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Banquet Capacity 180
- Number of Rooms 1
Something Blue Barn
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3800
- Banquet Capacity: 180
- Reception Capacity: 180