Walk inside this great big world of tiny model trains. Museum features a 5,500 sq. ft. layout of fully dispatched model trains and many railroad exhibits. Eye spy games for kids, fun for the whole family. Immerse yourself in a miniature world of wonder.
- Hours: Fri-Sat: 10am-4pm, Sun: 12pm-4pm. Year round with additional hours in the summer.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Event Space:
- Description The museum houses a large model railroad with event space next to the tracks. Also the Rustic Warehouse is an event space behind the museum on the same property.
- Space Notes Event Contact: Michelle Kempema, (970) 392-2934, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
Large Model Railroad Event Space
- Total Sq. Ft.: 10000
- Classroom Capacity: 65
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 100
- Total Sq. Ft.: 5000
- Classroom Capacity: 100
- Banquet Capacity: 100
- Reception Capacity: 250