- Hours: Airport Shuttles: 365 days/ year Sun-Sat: 12am-12am Downtown Denver to Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon: Seasonal operation from Hyatt Regency at Colorado Convention Center, with two - three trips in each direction each way
- Miles to airport: 100-425
- Miles to CCC: 80-400
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: CME has experienced group sales managers to service groups from 20 up to 2,000 passengers. With the largest passenger fleet of Mercedes Sprinter vans in Colorado, in addition to Ford vans, SUVs and coaches. Groups will travel confidently and comfortably with Colorado Mountain Express.
- Group Performance Description: Groups between 20-2000 passengers 12 passenger Mercedes Benz Sprinters 10 passenger Ford vans 5 passenger luxury SUVs
- Complimentary Internet:
- 24hr Room Service:
- Airport Shuttle:
- Green Practice Desc: Colorado Mountain Express's Sprinter vans consume less fuel and reduce emissions through clean diesel technology BlueEFFICIENCY, BlueTEC and an improved powertrain. These combined new technologies result in smaller engines that deliver more power with increased fuel economy and reduced emissions. For CME, this means that over the 200 mile round trip between Breckenridge and Denver, the Sprinter vans will use approximately six fewer gallons of fuel.