Come see the museum honoring Colorado sports legends. Open most Thursday-Saturday (summer Monday-Saturday) from 10am-3pm. Free. Also visit Empower Field at Mile High. Tours begin each hour and are 75 minutes in length. This is your chance to see the 'back of the house' where the Broncos play. Adults $20, children and seniors $15, and groups $10.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: 75-minute professionally guided - ½ mile walking tour of INVESCO Field at Mile High. September - December & March - May. Thursdays through Saturdays. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. beginning every hour. January - February Thursdays and Fridays* 10 a.m, 12 noon, 2 p.m. only Saturdays* 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. beginning every hour. June - August Tuesdays through Saturdays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. beginning every hour $9 adults, $7 kids 5-12/seniors ALL DAYS, TOURS, AND TOUR STOPS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY SUGGESTED.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Indoor Fire Code: 125
- Miles to airport: 20
- Miles to CCC: 2
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 3000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Description The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame is located on the west side of Sports Authority Field at Mile High and takes visitors on a journey through Colorado sports history. Located next to one of the primary entrances, The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum provides year-round access to Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Museum is available for rental in half- and full-day increments. Tours are available Tuesday through Saturday.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2800
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Sports Venue, Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 60
- Number of Rooms 2
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2800
- Theater Capacity: 35
- Classroom Capacity: 35
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 75